Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So I kinda love eating.... just a bit

I love my hubby..... so much. One of the many reasons why I love him is because he loves food almost as much as I do.... almost. I can say without hesitation that eating is one of the things that I love doing most in life, and it makes me genuinely happy. I consider myself very lucky to have found a man that loves eating, too... and is not only willing, but WANTS to spend extra time and/or money on food!!  I love him :)!

Last Saturday we kinda went crazy with the whole " one new restaurant a month" thing, and we ended up going to two new restaurants.... and one more old one. For lunch we decided that we had to go to Tony Caputos again to try the meatball sandwich. It was heaven. Seriously.

                    ( Don't be fooled by the picture. The objects shown are much larger than they appear.)

Right after we satisfied ourselves with some yummy meatballs, we walked a few steps down to Bruges Waffles & Frites. It's a little building right next to Caputos that only sells Belgium waffles, Belgium fries, and some random mixtures of fries and sausage. We got a cinnamon waffle with strawberries and cream and some frites with special sauce. This is a definitely a place we'll be visiting again!

Later that night, we dined with our friends at the Red Iguana. This is the most authentic Mexican restaurant I have been to in Utah. I was really impressed!

So mmmm... yum..... that's all I have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment